Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome to the new annabelle at home!


Welcome! This is the new annabelle magazine with a new format, new focus, but the same attitude.

annabelle at home is the new incarnation of annabelle magazine, the internationally ignored independent webzine. When I started annabelle back in 2004, I was a bored editorial assistant at a sports magazine in New York. I asked my friend Sarah, a Shakespearean actress and frustrated writer to be my co-editor. Each issue had a different theme from modern love to leisure, summer camp to mothers.

Thirteen issues later, I wanted to focus on just one topic: home. I hope that annabelle at home becomes the place on the web for vintage inspired home design and decor.

Let us know how we are doing in the coming weeks--we want to know if you have questions we can answer from where to buy the best furniture in Brooklyn to what kind of plants are best for a shade garden.


So thanks for stopping by! Tell your friends and we'll see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment